- 14k Gold filled.
- Satellite or cable chain.
- Adjustable 2" extender (16" chain size adjusts as far as 18". And 18" chain size adjusts as far as 20").
- Small coin: Measures 9.5mm approx. With an engravable characters limit of 1 row & up to 4 characters.
Medium coin: Measures 12mm approx. With an engravable characters limit of 2 rows & up to 8 characters per row.
- Large coin: Measures 15mm approx. With an engravable characters limit of 2 rows & up to 9 characters per row.
- Please detail your required engraving in uppercase and/or lowercase in the Order details box above.
- If you desire more engravable characters above our character limit, please contact us so we can confirm if your requested text will fit. Please be advised that the more characters, the smaller the font size becomes. If you select our handwritten, script, or old english fonts, please be aware that additional characters may not be legible. Should this be the case, we will contact you prior to commencing engraving.
- Add-On Charms are optional. Select as many as you like for a more personalized & playful look. Easily slide them in & out the chain to wear different combinations everytime. We recommend getting them all! *If choosing either of our CZ Pave Letter Charms or Gold Letter Charms please specify in the Order details box above with the letter of your choosing (A-Z uppercase only).
- Comes gift ready in our custom Ale Weston packaging.
Shipping & Delivery
Personalized items have a production time of 1-2 weeks. We strive to fulfill your order in a timely manner, however, due to the nature of our products we ask that all customers be aware of this production window. Please contact us if you have any urgent shipping requests. See our shipping page for more information.
Returns & Exchanges
At Ale Weston we strive for excellence in customer service. The satisfaction of our customers is paramount to us. Please see our refund policy for information on returns and exchanges.
Our 14k Gold filled jewelry is extremely durable. It is water resistant, but we recommend you should generally avoid any chemicals, chlorine and saunas. See our Jewelry Care page for more information.