NECKLACE CHAIN SIZING
Please use the below chart as a guide to necklaces chain sizes.
To measure wrist use a tape measure and wrap it around your wrist once. Or use a string, wrap it round your wrist once and measure its length. We recommend whatever the length of your wrist is, always add .5" or a bit more to have wiggle space.
- If wrist size is 5" select a 5.5" bracelet.
- If wrist size is 5.5" - 6" select a 6.5" bracelet.
- If wrist size is 6.5" - 7" select a 7.5" bracelet.
All ring sizes come in US sizing. Please be sure of your ring size when placing an order, almost every ring on the site can be made in any US ring size.
Ring Size Chart
- Get a tape measure and wrap it around your finger.
- Check for your size in any measurements from the chart below.
- Or use a string and make a loop around your finger.
- Cut the string, stretch it straight on a ruler to find the measurement that matches the chart below.
Circles Ring Size Chart
- Print our circles ring size chart.
- Use a ring you wear or that your loved one wears.
- To measure, place the ring on top of each circle until you find a perfect match. (make sure the match perfectly fits the inside of the ring.)
*If you do not see your ideal size on our site for any of our products, please contact us to discuss a custom order.
As Seen In
"Los Angeles' finest, Ale Weston."